There are many users of Mobilink jazz cellular company present in Pakistan. Mobilink jazz is also giving the facility to get the advance in an emergency condition. I have jazz advance balance code for the users. If you want to get complete instructions about the jazz advance balance code, then you read the complete article. Stay with me!
Jazz Advance Balance Code
Jazz gives the facility to users of full range services like SMS packages, call packages, internet packages, and mobile internet bundles. You can enjoy all the packages according to your needs and budget. All the packages are available at very cheap rates.
Furthermore, jazz can’t forget the emergency needs of the users. It is the reason that jazz is giving the facility of jazz loan to the users. Let’s start talking about the jazz advance balance!
Jazz Advance Balance by USSD Code
If you are traveling and want to make a call, but you have no balance, then what should you do. Or you are in that place where you have no source to recharge, and you have to need to make a call emergency. In this critical situation, jazz helps you to give a loan.
Furthermore, you can get the jazz advanced by dialing the USSD code *112#. Dial this code on your mobile and press the call button. After passing a few seconds, you get a message which tells you that you have got 15 rupees as jazz advance.
When you get the jazz loan once, you have not to need to send the USSD code again. The reason is that when your balance lows, you will receive a jazz loan automatically. If you don’t want to get the jazz loan again, then you can unsubscribe it by dialing *112*4#.
Terms and Conditions
Now, I am going to tell you the terms and conditions of the jazz loan. You should read the terms and conditions carefully. Let’s going to the terms and conditions!
- If you are a prepaid user of Mobilink jazz, then you can get jazz advanced quickly.
- Many people are postpaid users of jazz. The postpaid jazz users are not eligible to get the jazz advance.
- Maybe, you think that jazz advance is free for users. Not at all, if you get jazz loan, then instead of 15 rupees, 3.50 rupees tax will be deducted at your next recharge.
- You can get only a one-time jazz loan. If you want to get again jazz advance, then you should return the earlier advance first. After returning the earlier jazz advanced, you can get a jazz loan again.
- When your balance drops below the 15, you can get jazz advance automatically.