Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) was started working in 1963 as a private company. In January 1964, this private company converted into a public limited company under the Companies Act 1913, and now the Companies Act 2017. SNGPL is listed in the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
SNGPL has an extensive network through which it is serving more than 6.5 million consumers throughout the country. Its transmission system covered an area of 8900 kilometres from Sui in Baluchistan to Peshawar in KPK. In this distribution system pipeline having a length of 122,325 kilometres is used which includes 4458 towns along with adjoining areas of Punjab, Kashmir, and KPK.
How to apply for New Connection:
Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) is the most abundant gas serving network throughout Pakistan. The new consumer often confused to use for new connection due to lack of information. We will discuss in detail all the procedure and steps in this regard.
If SNGPL is serving in your area and the line is passing through the front of your premises, then you should get the application form your regional office or customer service center nearest to your home. You can also download the application form, from the official website of SNGPL.
If the gas pipeline does not pass through your street or in front of your premises than first, you apply for the extension of the gas network from the nearest customs office or regional office. You can also download this form online.
The third step is regarding the submission of the application form. For this fill the application form. Be careful while filling the form, avoid cutting or mistake, and fill the form in block letters. After filling the form attach the following attested copies of the documents:
- A copy of your National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Registry of your plot/home.
- Gas bill of your nearest neighbour.
After arranging all these documents, submit them in the concerned office and get a proper receipt of acknowledgement of your application.
- After submitting the form, the next level follows the House Line Survey. For this purpose, the company representative will visit your home or premises and prepare the feasibility report for the issuance of the proposal letter.
- At the time of site visit, house line plan will be prepared.
- After this office will issue you a demand notice along with House Line Plan and a list of registered houseline installation contractor of your region.
- As per prescribed rate arrange the house line.
- Service line and security charges will be applicable as per office rate.
- New merit will be installed on area wise merit base.
Also Read: Check Electricity Bill Online
By following the above process, you can easily apply for a new connection. Although the method is so easy, one should have proper information before applying for a new relationship. We have tried to cover all significant steps in this regards.
SNGPL Duplicate Bill Online:
If you are a consumer of SNGPL, and your bill is not delivered on time, then you can check your bill online on the official website of SNGPL. Sometimes a consumer is living in an area where the bill is often not delivered on time, due to this reason a consumer is unable to pay the bill on time and pay the fine on submitting bill after the due date. Those areas where the new gas connection is installed are also the victim of this issue. SNGPL provide a solution to this problem through its online service. You only need a consumer number for this service. Consumer number is printed on your previous bill, and if you are a new customer, then you will get the consumer number from demand notice/ challan form.
It is a secure method to check the bill online or get a duplicate copy of your gas bill.
- First of all, click to the below button named as “Check SNGPL Duplicate Bill.”
- Here you should have to enter the consumer number.
- After entering the consumer, number, click on the submit button.
- After that, you will see a pop-up window containing your bill.
- From here you can see or make a duplicate copy of your bill and submit it within the due date.
How To Pay SNGPL Bill
SNGPL is an extensive network serving about 6.5 million users all across the country. Sui gas has become the need of the time. It is a cheaper and most reliable source of energy. It also causes less pollution compared to other sources. When you become a customer of SNGPL, then you must pay your bill on time. This topic is about the payment method of Sui Gas bill. Let me explain it in detail.
SNGPL Bill Payment Methods:
There are many different methods for the payment of Sui gas bill. All of these methods are simple and easy. Almost every user of Sui gas can pay the bill quickly by knowing all these methods. You can pay your gas bill through:
- Post Office
- Easypaisa Shop
- Online method
SNGPL Bill Payment Via Post Office:
It is the oldest and secure method of bill payment. When you receive the Sui gas bill, then you should visit the post office of your area. Keep the law along with you when you are going to the post office. The post office representative takes the bill and submits it after seeing the due date. Pay the prescribed amount mentioned on the bill to the representative. The representative will give you back the user copy of the invoice after putting the official stamp on it. Now your bill is submitted.
Bill payment via Bank:
This is the natural and simple method of bill payment. This method is very similar to the previous way. Now a day several banks are working in the residential as well as in commercial areas. As the Sui Gas users are increasing day by day so post office facility is not enough to for the payment of the bill because of the increasing number of the bill. So for this, many banks are working to facilitate the customer. You can visit your nearest Bank (MCB, HBL, BOP, BAHL, NBP, etc.) and submit the bill within the due date.
Bill payment via Easypaisa shop:
In this method, you can visit any easy paisa shop nearest to your residential area. The representative will ask you the consumer id printed on the bill. After telling the consumer number pay the bill amount and your proposal are submitted.
Easypaisa Online Billing:
In this method, you do not need to go anywhere. You can pay your bill at any time at anywhere no matter where you are. If you are a Telenor customer and have an Easypaisa account, then you can pay your bill from your cellular phone. This method involves the following steps;
- Go to your dial pad and press *786#.
- After that, select the Bill Payment Option.
- Then select the 3rd option Gas.
- Select SNGPL
- Enter your consumer number.
- After this enter the bill amount and press ok.
- After this, you will receive the confirmation message.
First five bill can be paid free of cost from your easy paisa account. Rs 5 will be charged from 6th bill and the 11th bill Rs. 10 will be charged. Other mobile operators can also use this service. Go to write message option and type the following message;
PAYBILL<SPACE>COMPANY NAME <SPACE> CONSUMER NUMBER<SPACE>PIN. Send this message to 0345-1113737.
This service is reliable and secure and can be used from anywhere at any time only the thing you need for this is to have internet access.
Also Read: Check PTCL Bill Online
SNGPL Complaints Process:
If you received, you are facing any difficulty with your gas connection, or you become a victim of wrong billing by SNGPL then in that case you should register your complaint so that the concerned may take the appropriate action on time and your problem would be resolved. The complaint procedure may also help in other problem like if your gas pressure is low as compared to the other user of the nearby premises, etc. The complaint process is an online and time-saving procedure. It is a quick way of resolving your problem.
This process involves the following steps:
- Go to the official website of SNGPL or click on the below button:
- Select the compliant category first.
- Then select the compliant type.
- Enter your consumer number. This number is printed on your bill.
- After this, enter the customer name and address.
- Enter your landline number.
- Then enter your cell number.
- After this write down your email id.
- Then select the complaint details.
- After this mention your nearest landmark.
- Enter your district name.
- Then enter your city name.
- Then, at last, you will see the captcha image. Enter this image carefully.
- Finally, click the submit buttons to register your complaint.
- While entering the form, you will see the fields marked with *. These fields are mandatory and must be fulfilled.
- Enter your information carefully. Be sure that the information you are entering is correct.
- Given below is the sketch of the complaint registration form.