Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO)
Baluchistan is one of the biggest provinces of Pakistan in the sense of the area. Quetta is the capital city of this province. There are millions of people living in this city. QESCO is the division of WAPDA (Water and Power Development Authority) that is responsible for providing electricity to all subdivisions.
If you are living in this division, then you don’t need to go anywhere else to get the solution to any problem. Stay with me!
Sometimes, people lost their bills due to some reasons. If you are also facing this problem, don’t worry, it is a common thing. It is also possible that you have not received the bill due to some reasons. In these cases, the only way is to get the duplicate bill.
In the past, it was not an easy task to get the duplicate bill. The only way was the visit of the official offices of WAPDA physically to get the duplicate bill. It was very time consuming and challenging task. Nowadays, technology has improved everything, and I can say that there is a revolution in the market of every field. So you don’t need to visit the office physically, but you can check, download and print your duplicate bill free of cost online.
How to Print QESCO Duplicate Bill?
It is effortless to print your duplicate bill if you have not received or lost your electricity bill. Some easy steps will guide you to download and print your duplicate bill free of cost. You have to follow all these steps one by one:
- First of all, you have to open the given link in new Tab.
- There will be a new website that is an official website of QESCO.
- Open the duplicate bill section.
- Provide the reference number from your old electricity bill.
- Submit it.
- Wait for some moments.
- The duplicate bill will be displayed on the screen of your laptop or PC.
- You can save this bill in PDF format in your PC or can print free of cost by attaching the printer to the PC.
Have You Done It?
That’s great if you have printed your duplicate bill free of cost. If you are in trouble and successful to download or print your bill, then don’t worry because you can discuss your problem with me through the comments section.
If you are facing any problem in electricity service, then you should register a complaint on the official website of the Quetta Electric Supply Company. Don’t worry if you don’t know the process to register the complaint, her; I am going to discuss complete guide. Keep my words!
QESCO Online Bills Payment Options
Coming Soon! 🙂
How to Register a Complaint on QESCO Website?
Many people are facing problems with electricity services. If you are also facing the problem, don’t worry because I am going to tell the process to register the complaint on the official website of the QESCO. Let’s talk about the process one by one:
First of all, you have to click on the given link below to open the official website Quetta Electric Supply Company.
- First of all, click on the below button and then you will be at the complaint section. [for better user-experience, enable adobe flash player]
- There will be a form to write your complaint.
- Don’t forget to submit the reference number that is available on the old bill.
- They will contact you as soon as possible.
For more queries, keep visiting this website. Thanks for visiting!