Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO) is a division of WAPDA known as the capital of Punjab. Moreover, it is the second largest city of Punjab, and there are several subdivisions under this company. If you are looking for detailed information about this company, then you have reached at the right place because I have a complete guide to download a LESCO bill duplicate, check your bill and much more. Stay with me!
Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
Lahore is the capital of Pakistani Punjab, and it is the second-largest populated city of Pakistan. I can say that millions of people are getting services from the Lahore Electric Supply Company.
There are multiple subdivisions under this division like Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib, and Kasur. If you belong to Lahore or these districts, then this informative article is for you.
Do you have lost or not received your electricity bill? Many people may not receive their bills due to some reasons. If you are one of these people, hold on, don’t worry because I have a solution to your problem. There is a facility to check your electricity bill free of cost. Moreover, you can also download and print a duplicate bill.
How to Print Duplicate Bill?
It was very challenging to get the duplicate bill in the past. Nowadays, there is a lot of ease to check and get duplicate bill free of cost due to the latest technologies. If you want to get a duplicate bill, then you don’t need to worry because some simple and easy steps will help you to download and PRINT the duplicate bill. Let’s talk about these steps:
- First of all, click on the given link below.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the official website of Lahore Electric Supply Company.
- At the new TAB of your browser, put the 14 digits reference number without spaces in the related box.
- Now, click on the Submit Button.
- The database system of the official website will generate the bill on the screen.
- You have to take the print of that duplicate bill.
I hope you have gotten your duplicate bill but if you are facing any problem, don’t worry, write a comment below. I will help you to download and print your electricity bill.
LESCO Online Bills Payment Options
LESCO Bill Payment is now an easy task for online users. If you have a smartphone, then you can pay your LESCO Bill via EasyPaisa and JazzCash. To pay your LESCO electricity bill online, kindly follow the below instruction.
EasyPaisa LESCO Bill Payment Online:
Easypaisa is providing the facility to his users to pay their all kinds of bills online in Pakistan. It’s an effortless task. Click here to know how to pay the electricity bill via EasyPaisa.
JazzCash LESCO Bill Payment Online:
JazzCash is also providing the facility to pay all kinds of bills the same as EasyPaisa. If you are JazzCash customer, then Click Here to know how to pay the electricity bill via JazzCash.
LESCO Complaint Process
Sometimes, people face different problems in service. If you are also one of those people who is facing any problem in service, then you should complain about the official website of LESCO. It is not difficult to register you complain, but some easy steps will help you to complete your task. Let’s talk about these steps:
- First of all, you have to click on the given link below to open the official website of LESCO.
- A new tab will open in your browser.
- It is an official website of Lahore Electric Supply Company in the new Tab.
- You have to register a complaint in the complaint cell. There will be a box to write you complain. I hope you will do it quickly.
- Don’t forget to give the reference number of your meter.
- I hope you will do it successfully, but you can contact me for help to register a complaint.
If you are looking for more guidance for registering complaints, then don’t worry but leave a comment in the section of comments to get the detailed information from me.
Many people don’t know the use of the latest technologies. In the past, people visited the offices physically to do these tasks. Now, the time has changed, and there is a lot of easiness in life due to the latest technologies. I have decided to help people to do their tasks online. If you were also looking for the solution, I hope you have found it.
Have you liked it?
Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media timelines! Thanks!